John Pittman Dentist
730 W Plymouth Ave, Deland, FL, 32720
1.Smith, Steven J DMD
1382 Howland Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Kornegay, James M
1617 Catalina Blvd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
THE OFFICE IS AMAZING, THE STAFF IS SUPER NICE AND PROFESSIONAL. TIM THE DENTIST DOES GREAT WORK AND IS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. I AM A FORMER DENTAL ASSISTANT AND I KNOW GOOD DENTIST
3.Family & Cosmetic Denistry - Steven J Smith DDS
1382 Howland Blvd Ste 104
Dr. Steven J. Smith, DMD, provides family and cosmetic dentistry and are conveniently located in the Food Lion shopping center at 1382 Howland Blvd in Deltona. We welcome new and emergency patients. Y
4.Erdman, Robert Dr DDS
2578 S Volusia Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I love this office! The staff and Dr. Erdman are terrific! The get you in quickly, stay late if they need to, and really go out of their way to let you know they appreciate you and your business. T
5.Crowther, James T DMD
272 E Graves Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
As a Board Certified Oral Implantologist/Implant Dentist, Dr. Crowther manages a wide variety of conditions relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions from both a surgical and prosthetic reconstr
6.Tuberoso Family Dental
1200 Deltona Blvd ste 7
7.Shah Dental Services PA
123 S Industrial Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Lab On Premises, Implant Dentistry, General Dentistry, Cavities, Gums, Cosmetic, Crowns, Caps, Bridges, Dentures, Cleanings, Fillings, Oral, Teeth, Molar, Whitening, Tooth, Oral.
Westberry R S DMD
3120 S Ridgewood Ave, South Daytona, FL, 32119
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future