Contractor in Delta
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: VeterinariansShop locally. We know the best.
1.Gunnison Bend Veterinarian Services
1115 E Main St
I called this vet at 9pm on Sunday night about a sick puppy. He was kind, informative and honest. He met me at 10pm and efficiently started an IV, drew blood and diagnosed parvovirus. He was up fro
yp.WhoWhere.com Veterinarians - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested