1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Larberg Landscape Services
9359 Sylvania Ave
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
*50 Years Of Serving The Area *Digital Design & Planting Services - Weekly Lawn Mowing *Fertilization & Weed Control Programs - Retaining Walls *Patios - Water Features Bulk Mulch - Topsoil - Hydro-Se
22 Saint Catherine Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
Pro Lawncare is commited to providing the highest quality service at an affordable price. We take pride in every job no matter what size it is. Our crew is uniformed and professional .
4.Barnaby's Lawn & Landscape
10600 Frankfort Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
5.A. B. Lawn & Landscaping LLC
1608 Coining Dr
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Fully Licensed and insured Commercial & Residential Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping - Fertilization - Full service landscaping - Weekly lawn maintenance Fall leaf removal - Winter snow removal & salt
6.All Aspects Maintenance Construction & Restoration
1234 Broadway St
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
The guy said he would go by to give an estimate of cost and call in 20m I Never heard from him again.
7.Perf-A-Lawn of Toledo Inc
5118 Enterprise Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersTree Service
Perf-A-Lawn is a family owned and operated business serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan since 1978. We provide lawn care, tree and shrub care, exterior insect control, vegetation control and
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.