1.Miller Jr, John L
4065 Greely Chapel Rd
2.Dr. Jill Miller, DDS
409 E Kiracofe Ave
3.Miller Dental Associates Inc
1031 Richie Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
4.Miller, Gary G, Dds - Miller Dental
1031 Richie Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Went there for a cleaning and the lady who cleaned myteeth was rude and very rough! The Dentist was very nice but she was down right rude! Never sparked up a conversation and when she went to put my d
707 E Pike St
3292 Elida Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.John D Flack DDS
829 E Elm St
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future