Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Center For Integrative Health
388 Kenwood Ave
AcupunctureHolistic PractitionersMedical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Jim Whiting?s Kirpalu yoga classes offer his students a rare opportunity to find calm and comfort from within. He guides his classes into the union of the mind, body and spirit. Jim has helped make
3.Gaffuri Paul E
4 Normanskill Blvd Ste 403
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. Susan Gardiner, MD
785 Delaware Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Saint Peters Health Care Services
310 Manning Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.The Bone & Joint Center
1367 Washington Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Highly recommend! My father had hip surgery here by Dr. Fuchs. He had quite a few questions before hand and Dr. Fuchs' secretary answered all his calls and all his questions with patience and kindneMore Nearby Locations »
220 Washington Avenue Ext Ste 2
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.