1.Grady Memorial Hospital
551 W Central Ave
2.Grady Memorial Hospital
5 Orchard Ln
3.OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital
561 W Central Ave
Grady Memorial Hospital is the worst hospital I have ever experienced in my life!! Worse than Marion General which is saying A LOT!! I was in a car accident in January. First of all, I have a list of
4.Grady Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation at YMCA
1121 S Houk Rd
5.Grady Memorial Hospital
595 Copeland Mill Rd Ste 1A
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.