Animal Care Hospital
7775 E Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068
1.Cheshire Crossing Animal Hospital
672 Cheshire Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet ServicesPet Specialty Services
Gahanna Animal Hospital
144 W Johnstown Rd, Columbus, OH, 43230
Please try reloading the page.
The people in this clinic have demonstrated over and over again that they truly love animals. I've been taking my animals here for many years and just left another visit. Not only do they love animals they don't break the bank for owners. I'm totally amazed every time I leave this office. HIGHLY recommend!!!
I have seen every vet and love them all. I used to take my dog to another vet, but they seemed more about money than my "family member". I would recommend them 100%. They are wonderful, caring and will take as much time with you as you need.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested