Nash Electric Inc.
Serving the Delano area. Residential & Commercial Electrical Contractor - Ask Us About Going Green
1.Focus Electrical Contractors LLC
ElectriciansConstruction ConsultantsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Construction Consultants
Visit our website
Highly professional electrical contractors that work on both Residential and commercial jobs. They are a Excel Energy Efficiency Partner and a A+ rating on the BBB. They have been serving clients in t
6112 Excelsior Blvd
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConduit & Fittings-Electric
Visit our website
Snyder Electric did a great job. They were very hard working and they did a quality job. They are extremely friendly. I would recomend them to anyone.
3.Larkin Electric, Inc.
1140 Spring Hill Rd
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesBuilding Contractors
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.Van Erp Electric, Inc
4341 Highway 25 N
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Van Erp Electric Inc is an electrical services provider in Buffalo, MN. Master Electricians Hank Van Erp & Jake Nelson are happy to solve your toughest electrical issues. *New construction *Residentia
6.Online of Minnesota, Inc.
5420 Main St E
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & RepairSound Systems & EquipmentAudio-Visual Equipment
Online of Minnesota, Inc., has been in business for over 40 years! We specialize in great customer service and reliable, quality work! Contact us today for a free estimate for your next home project n
7.Boy's Electric LLC
1539 Deerfield Rd
Boy's Electric, LLC is a second generation family owned local company. Our mission is to provide homeowners with high-quality, professional, and reliable service that ensures you get the job done righ
Call A Pro
Serving the Delano area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.