Serving the Deland area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Drapery & Curtain CleanersFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
2.Duraclean By Rock
809 Louisville St Ste 2
Drapery & Curtain CleanersCarpet & Rug CleanersJanitorial ServiceLeather Cleaning
3.Duraclean By Rock
Drapery & Curtain CleanersCarpet & Rug CleanersWater Damage RestorationFurniture Cleaning & Fabric Protection
Call A Pro
Serving the Deland area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
One Stop Clean did a fantastic job on our carpet. Stains are all gone and it is fresh and inviting. Highly recommend for any floor cleaning service. We won't go anywhere else
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.