Central Florida Behavioral Hospital
6601 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32821
1.Central Florida Regional Hospital
1401 W Seminole Blvd
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersHospitals
2.Central FL Regional Hospital
8300 Red Bug Lake Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.University of Central Florida Regional Campuses
4000 Florida Blvd
Colleges & Universities
4.East Central Florida Regional Planning
309 Cranes Roost Blvd
General ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesBuilding Contractors
5.East Central Florida Regional Planning Council
631 N Wymore Rd
Business Coaches & Consultants
6.East Central Florida Regional Planning Council
1011 N Wymore Rd
City & Town Planners
7.Physician Referral of Columbia Park Healthcare Central Florida Regional Medical Center
Physicians & Surgeons Referral & Information Service
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.