1.My Home Care LP "Agencia de La Casita"
2107 Veterans Blvd Ste 4
Physical TherapistsHome Health ServicesOccupational TherapistsWound Care
2.Maverick Home Health AgencyServing the Del Rio, TX area
Wound CareHealth InsuranceInsuranceAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
An Agency You And Your Doctor Can Trust!
3.Family Care Clinic
119 E Academy St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language Pathologists
4.Val Verde Eye Care
610 N Bedell Ave
Contact LensesMedical ClinicsClinicsOptical Goods
5.United Medical Center
913 S Main St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
6.South Texas Urgent Care of Del Rio
612 N Bedell Ave
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1801 N Bedell Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.