www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Rayo TIre Service
6990 W US Highway 90
Tire DealersTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
2.The Tire Shop
1112 E Gibbs St
Tire DealersTowingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
2438 Veterans Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
We sell the best & patch the rest at Thompson Tire. We handle tire sales & service as well as light auto repairs for Del Rio, Brackettville & Comstock
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2410 Dodson Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.H & A
600 Veterans Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
6.Southwest Tire Shop
700 W Gibbs St
100 Royal Way Dr
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.