Serving the Del Mar area.
1122 Camino Del Mar
777 S Highway 101 Ste 112
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
354 Santa Fe Dr
266 N Coast Highway 101
6162 Nancy Ridge Dr
Air Conditioning Service & RepairFurnace Repair & CleaningHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Offering heating & air contractors and heating & air services. Help is just a phone call away.
9888 Genesee Ave
7.Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Diego County
8352 Clairemont Mesa Blvd Suite B,
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & SystemsWater HeatersLeak Detecting Service
Got the job done right, no extra charges, the technician respected my home & property. They were knowledgeable, service driven, fast, clean, and 7/24 service. Fixed the gas leak and got my spa heater
TLC Plumbing Inc
San Diego, CA, 92120
Please try reloading the page.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.