Axis Mental Health
Serving the Defuniak Springs area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Healthmark Rural Health Clinic
4412 Us Highway 331 S
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysical Therapy Clinics
While some things I overheard from the nurses were less than outstanding patient care, I highly recommend Dr Roberts. Most people think of pill seekers when they hear the term Doctor shopping, but I
2.David R Thomas PA
Po Box 663
3.Cardiology Okaloosa PA
4415 Us Highway 331 S
4.Dfs Walk In Clinic
9 W Orange Ave
5.Walton County EMS
13170 Us Highway 90 W
Emergency Care FacilitiesUrgent Care
6.Rose's Health and Wellness Center Therapeutic Massage
951 Us Highway 90 W
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Sleepmed North Okaloosa Medical Center
Medical CentersSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentMedical Clinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Defuniak Springs area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.