Serving the Defiance area.
1.Tressler Plumbing LLC
Po Box 433
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Whether you need residential plumbing repair or replacement services, Tressler Plumbing LLC is the right choice for you. We are Ohio's trusted local source for all your plumbing needs whether you have
2.Mast Plumbing Company
416 E 2nd St
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater Heaters
Mast Plumbing Company Ltd is located in Defiance Ohio and proudly serves residential and commercial customers in Archbold, Bryan, Defiance, Edgerton, Napoleon and surrounding areas. We offer services
3.Y2K General Contracting
1128 Schultz St
PlumbersGeneral ContractorsHome BuildersAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Y2K Plumbing, Remodeling, and General Contracting has been working in Defiance and the surrounding areas for over 20 years. Coverage area includes Defiance, Ayersville, Napoleon, Bryan, Paulding, Hick
4.Morris Heating & Air Conditioning
1801 Baltimore St
PlumbersHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersFurnaces-HeatingBoiler Dealers
At Morris Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing we service residential and commercial clients since 1955 in the Defiance countywide area. We offer Bryant products but also can work on all makes and
5.Knueve & Sons Inc
415 W 2nd St
PlumbersBoiler DealersFurnaces-HeatingWater Companies-Bottled, Bulk, Etc
We work towards insuring 100% customer satisfaction. We offer 10 years parts and labor warranties on qualifying equipment. We also offer a maintenance program to ensure longevity of your equipment and
651 Clairmont Ave
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
We are fast and reliable plumbing company. Thanks Kevin Holbrook
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
Serving the Defiance area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?