1.Deerfield Beach Partners in Dentistry, P.A.
313 SE 15th Ter
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Dr. Ortlieb is one of the most personable and professional dentist that I have come across.I can not say enough about his staff and his service.
2.Dentures & Dental
2201 NE 52nd St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I had a dental emergency called after 12pm , they told me to come in, as a new patient I felt very at ease with staff, very professional and took the time to explain the procedure
3.Seecharan, Ronik S DMD PA
1590 NW 10th Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
We know there is nothing in the world that gives people more joy than seeing a warm smile spread across their faces. We want our patients to have everything in the world to smile about - unabashed, co
4.Braverman Bruce I DMD
2500 N Military Trl
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Selzer, Michael DDS
8177 Glades Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
16 NE 2nd Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
7.Maureen L O'Flanagan DDS PA
201 SE 15th Ter
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Very polite and attentive. Seemed genuinely interested in my dental health. Would highly recommend..
Local Dentures Repairs
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Dentures Repairs - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.