Serving the Deer Park area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Regency at Northpointe
1224 E Westview Ct
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Bothell Health CareServing the Deer Park, WA area
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
Bothell Health Care is committed to providing quality health care services to our community. As a team, we strive for success in bridging the gap between hospital and home in a warm and friendly envir
3.Fairwood Retirement Village and Assisted Living
312 W Hastings Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Apartments & HotelsAssisted Living Facilities
Fairwood Village is a 55 Plus senior community, where retirement takes on a new meaning. This community is designed and committed to meet the senior who may be semi-retired, is fully employed, or full
4.Cheney Care Center
2219 N 6th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
Founded in 1979, Cheney Care Community was organized by a group of caring citizens intent on providing seniors in our community a place to call home. Today, Cheney Care Community is owned and operated
10410 E 9th Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAdult Day Care CentersEducational ServicesDay Care Centers & Nurseries
Sunshine Gardens has 34 private rooms and 25 double rooms. Each of our 5 wings has a spacious central living area. We are especially proud of our park-like campus. One of our specialties is our short
6.Pine Ridge Alzheimers Special Care
12009 E Mission Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
Pine Ridge Alzheimer’s Special Care Center is located in the Spokane Valley near the beautiful Idaho Washington border providing stunning views of the often snow peaked mountains. Nestle in with us asMore Nearby Locations »
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
A Place For Mom
Serving the Deer Park area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.