1.Emergency Consultants, Inc.
2828 Center St
Safety ConsultantsFirst Aid & Safety InstructionDisaster Preparedness Service
2.Muni Emergency Svc Inc
15865 International Plaza Dr
Fire Department Equipment & SuppliesBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
3.Siddons Martin Emergency Group
14233 Interdrive W
Business Coaches & Consultants
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.