Neighborhood Electric Inc.
Serving the Deer Park area.
Free 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Solutions...Not Problems: Fielack Electric was incorporated in 1988. Since then, we have completed over 58,000 electrical installations for our customers; earning their trust and an A+ rating from the
2.Neighborhood Electric Inc.
$30 OFF FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS+2more
Neighborhood electric were great., they came when they said they would. Super neat and efficient and came back immediately when we realized that the chandelier we received was defective from the manuf
3.Above All Electric
23 N Service Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I had to call for emergency service and they sent someone out right away. The guys that did the work in my house were very professional, they wore booties over their shoes to keep from getting the fl
4.RFG Electrical Contracting Inc.
Electric CompaniesLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Richard Galante President of RFG Electrical Contracting has been in the electrical industry for over 22 years. RFG Electrical Contracting was established in 1998 and now has the capacity to design and
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Simone Electric Inc
19 Stratford Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome ImprovementsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
From small repairs to new construction and everything in between, we pride ourselves in neat, clean, professional services. Call anytime for a free estimate on new jobs. Simone Electric can take care
7.J C Sullivan Electric Inc
18 Colony Rd
Port Jefferson Station,NY
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & Service
We are a local, family owned licensed and insured electrical company. If it's electrical, we do it! We can do anything in your home, office or commercial business regarding electric work. At J C Sulli
RFG Electrical Contracting Inc.
Serving the Deer Park area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.