2601 S Highway 287 # 100
GardenersLawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing
My wife went to their shop to get them to repair our riding lawnmower. We chose to go here because they offer pick ups (for $80) and since we have no truck or trailer we agreed. The guys at the desk t
2.T L C Landscapes
2601 Fort Worth Dr
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
3.TLC Landscape & Maintenance
117 Marshall Creek Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lookup.Local.com 30 year in DecaturLawn Care - Call us
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.