Athens Auto Logic-24/7 Towing
1626 Highway 30 E, Athens, TN, 37303
1.Mike's Auto Service
16674 State Highway 58 S
Auto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsTowingAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
2.Cleveland Tire Center
4699 N Lee Hwy
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Awesome customer service. Great techs they had my car fixed fast and right. they fixed a tire no one else in town would
3.Matlock Tire Service
201 Congress Pkwy S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
4.Bradley Tire Co
4455 Rhea County Hwy
Bradley Tire Company has been the trusted name in tires and tire service since 1990. We specialize in tires big and small.
351 John J Duncan Pkwy
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3034 Rhea County Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.