Call A Pro
Serving the Decatur area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.Lewis Wrecker Service
1309 22nd Avenue Hts
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingTruck Wrecking
24 Hour Service, Unlock Cars, Lowboy Service, Light and Heavy Duty Towing
635 Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
Complete sales and service for all keys, safes and locks. Access and Exit Controls, Safes Opened without damage, we sell, install and service all safes. Medeco and Winkhaus Authorized dealer. Please l
224 Industrial Cir
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
1401 11th Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
Excellent service. The person who helped me only had to look at the key to quickly find the right blank. The key worked with no problems. On my return visit I had 12 keys made and all worked. I think
5024 Poplar Springs Dr
Locks & LocksmithsAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceTowingAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
They have performed a number of major repairs on my vehicle and I have had no problems. Exceptional service and great pricing. A very knowledgeable owner and staff.
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.