Jurgens & Kneezel Ltd
334 W Main St, Decatur, IL, 62522 More Info
124 E Highland Dr
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Aspen Dental. The smiling faces and the care given by each of the staff members has been outstanding. Whitney is very knowledgable and compasionate.
2.Aspen DentalServing the Decatur, IL area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Gaitros Dental Center
1080 E Mound Rd, Decatur, IL, 62526
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.