Prenatal Center of Gwinnett
Serving the Decatur area. Gynecological Services. Se HablaEspañol. Schedule an Appt Today.
1.Family Health Care Services
4286 Memorial Dr Ste C
Physical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Nature's Remedy Home Health Care Services
1816 Elaine Dr
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHome Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
3.Avondale Health Services & In Home Care
3508 Kensington Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
This was supposed to be scary time for our family but my Mom enjoyed the staff and living with other residents. Rachel was most supportive.Thank you all Joan
4.Unique Home Health Care Service Unique Home Health Care Service
2964 Ember Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Family Health Care Of Atlanta PC
1935 Howell Mill Rd NW
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Vinings Family Health Care
3200 Downwood Cir NW
Health & Welfare Clinics
7.Star Family Health Care & Wellness Center
5337 Old National Hwy
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Very Friendly staff and Doctor Helen is very knowledgeable and explains everything to patient. Would definitely go back!!!
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.