B & C Irrigation Systems
1919 Winchester Rd NE, Huntsville, AL, 35811
1.SCOTTS Lawn Service
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTree Service
Streamline Cutting LLC
21460 Al Highway 33, Moulton, AL, 35650
Please try reloading the page.
Owner is very knowledgeable & customer & service oriented; believes in a satisfied customer. Used Chemlawn for 10 years & lawn looked worse than it ever had. Within a year of using Lawn Doctor, even the neighbors are complimenting how it has improved.
My Experience with this company was spot on. very responsible prices and on time. I will be using them again .
Wheeler Lawn Care Service in Decatur, Al is the best deal. Great service and reasonably priced.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.