1.Mc Clary Ford Lincoln Mercury
1104 US Highway 72 E
Automobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
An awesome buying experience. We went to see the car one day and went back and purchased the next day. There was no high pressure and nothing to make you leave feeling all icky, which is how I felt
2.Dan Wachtel Ford Lincoln Mercury
1110 Us Highway 31 S
New Car Dealers
3.Eckenrod Ford Lincoln Mercury
5255 Al Highway 157
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car DealersUsed Car Dealers
Eckenrod Ford Lincoln located in Cullman, Ala., is a Ford and Lincoln dealership for new and pre-owned vehicles. Its Web site provides comprehensive information for buying a car, including its new and
4.Woody Anderson Ford
1638 Hughes Rd
New Car DealersUsed Car Dealers
Great Service until you make a purchase. Been forever and I can't get a title for the vehicle I bought and can't get anyone to assist me. They ALWAYS say they'll get back to me or research it but I
203 Creek Trl
New Car Dealers
6.Scofield Bob Ford Inc
810 N Brindlee Mountain Pkwy
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingNew Car Dealers
7.Lynn Layton Ford
3300 Highway 31 S
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Welcome to Lynn Layton Ford! Located in Decatur, AL, Lynn Layton Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment
Beat Dealership Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto 1 Online Form, Up to 5 Loan OffersCompare & Pick Your Best Deal
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.