Smile Center Orlando
Serving the Debary area. Veneers, Implants, Crowns. SmileLike a Superstar Today. Call Us.
1.$39 Walk-In Clinic
3900 S Goldenrod Rd Ste 142
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsHospitals
Great doctor that was willing to work with me. I didn't have much money and I needed to be treated , instead of paying for exams the doctor was able to diagnose me.
2.$39 Walk in clinic
3900 S Goldenrod Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Faster Walk In Clinic LLC
2959 Alafaya Trl
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Debary area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.