Serving the Dearborn area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Park Urgent Care
15101 Southfield Rd Ste 101
Urgent CareEmergency Care Facilities
i have been going to park urgent care for 10 years now and never had a problem i have had everything happen to from sinus infections pneumonia fractured ankle, spraned wristes and they are very friend
2.Park Urgent Care
15101 Southfield Rd
Urgent CarePharmaciesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
* Walk-In & Medical Injury Clinic * No Appointments Needed! * Open 7 Days 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM * Most Insurances Accepted
12811 Northline Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
4.First Choice Urgent Care - Dearborn
23455 Michigan Ave
Urgent CareDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
Amazing and best treatment I've ever received at an urgent care. Very quick and doctor was great. I would highly recommend.
5.Community Urgent Care
1816 Grindley Park St
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersClinics
The worst reception staff i have ever dealt with. My husband is on a narcotic so we deal with them every month, and they find a way to screw it up every single time. The dr. Will be losing us as patie
6.Health O Rama Urgent Care P
14225 Michigan Ave
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
7.Wellness Urgent Care PC
14515 Ford Rd
Skelly & Zager DDS PC
Serving the Dearborn area. Optimal Dental Care. Call Us TodayTo Schedule An Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.