Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
1.Affordable Plumbing Heating & Cooling
5932 Katherine St
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsWater Heaters
I finally found a good company. They have earned my trust. Keep up the good work. Thank you Affordable.
2.Gamble Plumbing & Heating
4435 W Vernor Hwy
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
10% OFF ANY REPAIRS
Water was backing up in the basement, Called Gamble Plumbing - Frank was there within hours. Handled the problem - roots in the line. Fast, informative and a more than reasonable price!
3.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
$25 off any Plumbing Service Over $200+1more
Glad we called Best they have went above and beyond to help us with our plumbing problem. Very helpful all the way around. Very nice and understanding and eager to help; Excellentte.
4.Any Moment Plumbing Inc
3535 Fort St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$150.00 Snake and Camera+1more
I woke up to a huge flood in my basement, about 4 inches of sewage water. I was in tears trying to pump and snake it myself. My sister and I moved in together about a month ago and have been so busy m
5.Heaney Plumbing & Heating
12595 Gratiot Ave
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingExcavation ContractorsBuilding Contractors
8445 W 8 Mile Rd
With years of experience, TNT Plumbing has been serving Detroit, Mich., and surrounding areas including Southfield, Redford, Oak Park and Ferndale with superior residential and commercial plumbing ser
7.P M Plumbing & Mechanical
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I was in need of a PLUMMER to fix a TOILET /TANK MECHANICS 1959 built home, still have original toilet / tank: WELL. the MECHANICS of inside TANK, gave way to be BROKE: I didn't knowexactly what
Father & Son Plumbing & Heating
Serving the Dearborn area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.