Service Glass Company Inc
120 W Pike St, Pontiac, MI, 48341
1.Glass Doctor of Dearborn Heights, MI
22850 Van Born Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationStorm Windows & DoorsGlass DoorsMirrors
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
one of the best thing we have in the city of dearborn, htsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceGarage Doors & Openers
These guys did an excellent job with new windows in my home.They have quality windows in their showroom. What a nice new showroom and down to earth people to work with.I strongly recommend Deyonker Wi
3.Kelly Window & Door
15000 Linwood St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor Wholesalers & ManufacturersBuilding Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.3G Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationVinyl Windows & DoorsGutter CoversHome Repair & Maintenance
25% off Leaf Protection- Good with purchase of Vinyl Siding and Gutters+1more
Where do I begin, I could not be More Pleased with my decision to hire 3G for my many projects on my home and new addition . Stewart, my sales person is kind he listens! Knowledgeable , professionals
5.Expert Window Pros
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Very impressed with how fast they did the job. We wanted some of our windows replaced, and they did a fantastic job, making sure the glasses were sealed and that everything was in perfect condition.
6.Mobile Glass & Mirror
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindshield RepairPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindow Tinting
ONE stop shop for ALL your home or business mirror and glass needs. We have over 30 years of experience with mirrors and glassware. Please call us for more information.
7.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd, Rochester Hills, MI, 48309
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.