1.Ball Equipment of RichmondServing the Dearborn Heights, MI area
Lawn MowersMotorcycle DealersLawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingSnowmobiles
Great place, awesome customer service, knowledgeable and fantastic toys! Worth the drive
2.DLC Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping
24350 Joy Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Commercial and Residential, Complete Landscaping, Snow Removal, Gutter Cleaning
3.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Appliance Repair's expert technicians provide product maintenance and repair solutions for your major home appliances. Our techs are industry-trained, well-respected, trustworthy and will help k
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Bushwackers Landscaping, Inc
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
Complete Sprinkler Start Up $40.00 For New Customers Only. Offer expires 11/1/2013+1more
We have been providing quality services at affordable prices for almost 40 years. Bushwackers offers worry-free, commercial property maintenance packages and unique landscaping ideas for our residenti
6.Divine Cuts LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTrash Containers & DumpstersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Your vision is our mission. We work in the spirit of excellence and our goal is to please our customers.
7.Haigs Mower Service Inc
20404 Woodward Ave
Lawn MowersLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.