1.Irving N Adler OD
26059 Southfield Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
2.Adler Corrine Dointernalmedicine
2014 N Beech Daly Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Alan Josef Adler, DDS
19150 Kelly Rd
4.DR Edward Adler MD PC
2265 Livernois Rd Ste 402
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Jeremy Adler, MD - Adler Jeremy MD
1540 E Medical Center Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Adler Larry A MD
5300 Elliott Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
2300 Genoa Business Park Dr
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.