930 N 10th St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
2.Care Net Pregnancy Resource Cent
2040 W Main St Ste 112
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsFamily Planning Information Centers More Info
3.1-800-AbortionServing the Deadwood, SD area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
4.Bella A Pregnancy Resource CtrServing the Deadwood, SD area
Abortion AlternativesHuman Services OrganizationsFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.