Complete Electric Service
Serving the De Pere area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Van Den Heuvel Electric Inc.
940 Oak St
ElectriciansLighting Systems & EquipmentBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Please Visit Our Website For Additional Information
2.Ideal Air Heating & Cooling / Ideal Electric
1396 Plane Site Blvd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric CompaniesMajor Appliances
* Fully Insured & Licensed * 24-Hour Emergency Service * Free Estimates
3.New Covenant Contracting
516 N 8th St
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Help For "Do-it-yourselfers"
4.Van Ert Electric Co Inc
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersElectrical Engineers
Serving NE Wisconsin....Electrical And Instrumentation Contracting And Engineering...24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE....Normal Business Hours 7:30am to 4:30pm
5.Elmstar Electric Corp
800 Eastline Rd
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialUtility Contractors
Elmstar Electric Corporation founded in 1979 by Gustav ( Gus ) Fosick, has been offering electrical contracting services for over three decades. Through our close relationships with customers and cont
6.Nickel Electric Inc
1479 Gruber Rd
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Visit Our Web Site For Additional Information: http://www.nickelelectricinc.com/
7.Star Electric Service Inc
1142 Velp Ave
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Excellent. They were able to come out the same day I called them. Kerry also thoroughly explained things to me over the phone. Highly recommend! Will definitely be using their services in the futur
Call A Pro
Serving the De Pere area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.