Parc Village Dental
2805 Libal St, Green Bay, WI, 54301
1.De Pere Smiles S.C. DDS
277 N 9th St
You are always welcomed with a smile and they are truly interested in you and your family. I had dental phobeia until I went to Dr. Jim. He is the most compassionate, understanding and patient dentist
2.Children's Dental Clinic of Green Bay SC
534 Redbird Cir
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Visit our website
Dr. Miller and her staff are wonderful! Her approach to patient care is exceptional. I feel that she truly cares for her patients.
3.De Pere, Family Dentistry, LLC
1001 N Broadway
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
It's nice to have your thoughts matter! They always take the time to listen to my questions or concerns.
4.Dr Margaret A Miller DDS
534 Redbird Cir
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Margaret Miller and the staff of Children's Dental Clinic of Green Bay SC are committed to providing preventative dental care to children and teens in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. Our mission
2388 S Oneida St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
This place is awesome. In your first visit theY make sure you understand the treatment you are getting aND work with with one on one to make it possible for you to get the treatment you need. The stafMore Nearby Locations »
6.Webster Dental Associates SC
2121 S Webster Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Webster Dental provides complete and comprehensive dental care for the entire family including all phases of general dentistry.
7.Goelz Dr Robert DDS
1052 Bel Aire Ct
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future