DeLoach & Peterson PLLC
418 Canal St, New Smyrna Beach, FL, 32168
1.Smith, James W
605 Ridgewood Ave
AttorneysMalpractice Law AttorneysMedical Malpractice Attorneys
2.Smith James E Fernery
466 Bennett Rd
Nursery-Wholesale & Growers
1515 S Nova Rd
2475 W International Speedway Blvd # 300
4003 S Nova Rd
1812 Dunlawton Ave Ste 101
7.Dr. Derek Smith, DC
315 N Ridgewood Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Sam Masters Legal
444 Seabreeze Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL, 32118
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future