Atlantic Hardwood & Flooring
217 Ridgewood Ave, Daytona Beach, FL, 32117
1.Atlantic Hardwood & Flooring
217 Ridgewood Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHardwood Floors
Visit our website
Ken, Rob, Wayne, and Larry replaced our water-damaged oak floor in our dining room, refinished the remainder of the hardwood in the living room, and replaced moulding and wood trim in several rooms.
2.Discount Quality Flooring
1717 Ridgewood Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
My experience with this company was a very negative one.\r \r Vinyl laminate flooring that I purchased was not installed properly and began to separate. Entire floor had to be removed.\r \r Defective
3.Floor Maintenance Inc
Flooring ContractorsFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingCarpet & Rug Cleaners
We are a privately held company in Daytona Beach, FL.
4.Affordable Choice Home Improvement
CabinetsCarpentersPainting ContractorsFlooring Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
6.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
4643 Clyde Morris Blvd
Flooring ContractorsKitchen AccessoriesBathroom RemodelingHome Repair & Maintenance
Fashion Tile is a custom installation company that specializes in Porcelain Tile, Stone, Marble & Glass Mosaics. Locally owned and and operated in Florida over 30 years. We have proven to be one of th
GroutSmith of Central
Serving the Daytona Beach area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?