Preferred Electrical Construction Inc
1862 Victory Palm Dr, Edgewater, FL, 32141
320 Aragon St
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesUtility Companies
Visit our website
Paul's Electric has been operating since 1993. We offer Free Estimates, No Overtime Charges, and 24 Hour Emergency Service. We service commercial and residential customers and can assist you with all
2.BR Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I was told by an insurance company that FPE panel was in violation. I called BR Electric, they were very professional and courteous. They swapped out the old panel with a new panel in no time with n
247 Carswell Ave
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
4.Masters Electric Inc
505 Fulton St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome ImprovementsElectriciansHome Repair & Maintenance
5926 Broken Bow Ln
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Had an emergency with no power in half my house. They came quickly, and fixed my problem. Very nice electricians, very professional. Definitely recommending them to other people. Very fair price to d
6.Giles Electric Co Inc
1700 S Segrave St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
"Residental and Commercial-no Job too small"
7.Old Sawmill Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Great Service, Fast and FairHad problems with several outlets in house. Thought there might be a wiring problem. He checked everything out and had the problem cleared up in no time. I would highly rec
Hire Local Electricians
http://localpros247.com/contact-ele Call for Local ElectriciansQuality & Affordable Electricians.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.