1749 Delco Park Dr, Dayton, OH, 45420 More Info
2411 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
A huge Thank You to Aspen Dental in Miamisburg Ohio. I was seen today as a new patient. Aspen Dental was very accommodating for my dental emergency. They are all very helpful and caring. I reallyMore Nearby Locations »
2.Halasz Michael H DDS
229 E Stroop Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPeriodontists
Please Visit Our Web Site for Additional Information
3.Jonson George Peter DDS
509 E Stroop Rd
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
4.Dr. Mark Wenzel DDS
7083 Corporate Way
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
From routine cleaning and whitening to extractions. Well take care of your familys teeth. Youll feel right at home in our gentle, relaxing office. You deserve a healthy, vibrant smile.
5.Dixie Dental & Denture Center
3609 N Dixie Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
I recently got my teeth pulled at Dixie dentures,was afraid it was going to be painful, in about an estimate of 20 to 30 moments I was walking out the door amazed at how easy the dentist and his assis
6.Paul Family Dentistry
7073 Clyo Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Paul Family Dentistry specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your health. Our experienced and friendly team of dental professionals takes great prid
7.Joseph S Mazzotta DDS
10001 Dayton Lebanon Pike
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Find Sedation Dentists
www.1800dentist.com/SedationDentist Find Dentists by Area & DentalNeed Call Us Today - Open 24 Hrs!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future