Serving the Dayton area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Accurate Fire Audio Video & Security
1725 Woodman Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAudio-Visual EquipmentBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBackflow Prevention Devices & Services
We have used Accurate Fire for several years. We trust them, they know their job and they have the best price around. If you have an issue, they will get it resolved and make you happy. They are ve
7919 Graceland St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & Locksmiths
3.Megacity Fire & Security
8210 Expansion Way
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesAutomatic Fire Sprinklers-Residential, Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
This company really knows the Resturant business. Great to work with...
4.Advanced Background Check
1221 Wilmington Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringPrivate Investigators & DetectivesEmployment ScreeningDrug Testing
Advanced Backround Check has over 18 years of experience helping employers make informed hiring decisions by validating reported information and investigating areas of potential risk. Headquartered in
5.ADT - Official Sales Center
1946 Lindorph Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
6.Duckson Ron Security Systems
1932 E Whipp Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.