1.A Plus Lawn & Landscape
Po Box 751581
Landscape ContractorsProperty MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceConcrete Contractors
2.A-1 Cleaning Services Plus
Trash HaulingLawn MaintenanceCleaning Contractors
We are a women owned business continuing to strive for success within the community. We dedicate ourselves to the excellent service that we provide our clients. We do not just stop there but we provid
3102 Columbus Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
4.Lawn Care Svc Plus
5439 Fallen Timbers Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersArboristsSnow Removal Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.