Serving the Dayton area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Pro Cut Lawn Service
199 Cardigan Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Lawn Maintenance & Installation
2.Earth Works Inc
5266 Wadsworth Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsDrainage ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
From lawns to stone pathways, from irrigation to tree trimming, our expert and experienced crew can handle the toughest landscaping problem. Whether you want to update that dated yard or if it just ne
3.Rindler Landscape LLC
4791 Gateway Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Design/Build * Grading * Irrigation * Patios * Maintenance * Winterization * Quality Service * Audit
4.Creative Lawn & Landscape
9550 Paragon Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
We were so pleased with the quality and workmanship that Creative Lawn and Landscape provided us on our new landscape installation. Jim Stratford Centerville, Ohio
5.Oakwood Lawn & Landscaping
3151 Sunny Crest Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Although, they do not service my area. Not only did someone answer the phone but John returned my call in a timely manner with answers. Good job!
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
3404 Successful Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Aaron's Tree & Landscaping
2910 Needmore Rd
Tree ServiceFirewoodLawn MaintenanceSand & Gravel
Thanks for the help... Phil
Dayton Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.