1749 Delco Park Dr, Dayton, OH, 45420 More Info
2411 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
A huge Thank You to Aspen Dental in Miamisburg Ohio. I was seen today as a new patient. Aspen Dental was very accommodating for my dental emergency. They are all very helpful and caring. I reallyMore Nearby Locations »
2.Halasz Michael H DDS
229 E Stroop Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPeriodontists
Please Visit Our Web Site for Additional Information
3.Jonson George Peter DDS
509 E Stroop Rd
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
4.Dr. Mark Wenzel DDS
7083 Corporate Way
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
From routine cleaning and whitening to extractions. Well take care of your familys teeth. Youll feel right at home in our gentle, relaxing office. You deserve a healthy, vibrant smile.
5.Dacosta, Percival F
2234 Salem Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
6.Welfare, Richard A DDS
5685 Far Hills Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
7.Farney Timothy H DDS
2297 Patterson Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future