1749 Delco Park Dr, Dayton, OH, 45420
1.Dr. Gordon J Katz, DO
8371 Yankee St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
2.Dr. Stanley Gordon Matthews, DDS
2139 Salem Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Gordon Douglas A MD
7677 Yankee St Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Gordon Douglas A MD
4160 Little York Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
5.Walbroehl, Gordon S, Md - Kettering Health Imaging Svc
68 Darst Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Gordon, Douglass K, DDS
1930 Prime Ct
DentistsDental HygienistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Gordon & Powell
2843 Culver Ave
Janitors Equipment & Supplies
The Powell Company's Mission is: To provide our customers with the best service, products and systems available for establishing the highest sanitation results in our area of influence and expertise.
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.