2411 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
A huge Thank You to Aspen Dental in Miamisburg Ohio. I was seen today as a new patient. Aspen Dental was very accommodating for my dental emergency. They are all very helpful and caring. I reallyMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dixie Dental & Denture Center
3609 N Dixie Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
I recently got my teeth pulled at Dixie dentures,was afraid it was going to be painful, in about an estimate of 20 to 30 moments I was walking out the door amazed at how easy the dentist and his assis
3.Garland & Johnson Dental
2309 Woodman Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
When you walk into the modern offices of Garland and Johnson Dental, you know you are entering a different kind of dental practice. The Garland and Johnson Dental team welcomes you by name, and soon y
4.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
7420 Miller Ln
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDentistsEndodontists
My experience at ImmediaDent has been good. They are normally pretty busy, but the staff is friendly and knowledgeable.More Nearby Locations »
233 Springboro Pike
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our staff looks forward to fulfilling the denture needs of patients who travel from Dayton, Miamisburg, West Carrollton, Kettering, Centerville, New Lebanon, Eaton, Brookville, Vandalia, Huber HeightsMore Nearby Locations »
6.Dr. Valerie Cooper, DDS
6438 Wilmington Pike Ste 205
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
7.Jonson George Peter DDS
509 E Stroop Rd
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.