Find The Children
Serving the Dayton area. Open 365 days 24/7. Free pick-up.We speak Spanish. Running or not.
1.Mt Olive Full Gospel Baptist Church
7211 Taylorsville Rd
American Baptist Association ChurchesBaptist ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
Serving the Dayton area. Donate your car to US veteransOur military veterans need our help
Please try reloading the page.
The group of ladies there are helpful, polite and very professional. They let you know about classes coming up and any events provide booklets and supplies if needed.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.