Farney Timothy H DDS
2297 Patterson Rd, Dayton, OH, 45420
4469 Far Hills Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I love this office! It feels like your at a spa. During my cleaning I got a paraffin treatment for my hands and a chair massage. The staff is so nice, they all made me feel so relaxed. I was even
2591 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Smile Professionals of Dayton
5221 Waynetowne Ct
4.Brilliant Smiles LLC
1289 N Monroe Dr
I was a patient of Dr. Austria's since I was a kid, and he and his staff are great. I highly recommend them to anyone!
462 N Detroit St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Smile Wright Dental
1627 Selma Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsEndodontists
The dentist and staff are awesome with the children, but wait times are sometimes very long. They are also the only dentist in town that takes small children.
7.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for KidsServing the Dayton, OH area
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
1749 Delco Park Dr, Dayton, OH, 45420
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future