386 Little Cove Rd, Gurley, AL, 35748 More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Waynes Landscape ServicesServing the Dawson, AL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
Whether it’s termite control, pest control, lawn care, landscape maintenance and installation, or home improvement, we’ll treat your home with the same care and attention as we treat our own. Waynes h
386 Little Cove Rd
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesSpraying Equipment
Visit our website
Full annual maintenance program.
4.CARTER'S LAWN CARE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
It was hard for me to find someone who mowed out in Toney, Al. Gave these guys a call and they did a great job. Took pictures for me an sent them to my phone since I was out of town. Definitely wou
5.TDI ServicesServing the Dawson, AL area
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
BUYER BEWARE. I asked for 2 one time treatments and they kept doing them as if I signed up for some kind of ongoing service. I refused to pay for the treatments I didn't ask for and they sent it to
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Alabama Professional Services IncServing the Dawson, AL area
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
Pest Plus Inside and Outside Treatment, one year contract. $50 Initial Treatment and $80 Per Quarter+4more
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.