Pain Consultants of Michigan PLC
1119 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48601
1.Sergy David R DC
519 W Flint St
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage Therapists
Board Certified in Scoliosis
2.Hired Hands Therapeutic Massage, LLC.
318 W Flint St
Massage TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPain Management
1134 S Linden Rd Ste 8
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Family Care Plus Physical Therapy & Wellness
2037 S Genesee Rd
Physical TherapistsExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsRehabilitation ServicesPain Management
Physical Therapist owned and operated Independent practice - Practicing Physical Therapy since 1988 - Serving Genesee county since 1992 - Specialized in orthopedics and advanced spine care (Back and N
5.Burrus Richard E
7407 N Genesee Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesChiropractors Referral & Information ServiceAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPain Management
6.Michigan Oriental Medicine
8308 Office Park Dr
Pain ManagementAcupunctureHolistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
7.Complete Care Center
8401 Holly Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Have always had a great experience at Complete Care Center. The staff is very caring and knows what they are talking about.
Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Davison area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 75,000 Patients!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.