Vakula-Rollins Aimee DDS
1044 N Irish Rd, Davison, MI, 48423
1.Litton Kip DDS
1095 S State Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
$100 OFF ANY ONE IN-OFFICE PROCEDURE+1more
Best overall dental experience I've ever had. My husband and I, and our 3 kids all agreed that Dr Litton and the entire staff were exceptional.
2.Aimee, Vakula-Rollins DDS
1044 N Irish Rd
Everyone Deserves a Beautiful Smile and Loves a Gentle Dentist with a Friendly and Caring Staff - New Patients and Children Welcome - CareCredit - Senior Savings
3.Dr. David J. Slezak, DDS
9096 Davison Rd
Our excellent service, friendly team and state-of-the-art facility ensure you will receive the high quality, personalized dental care you need and deserve.No one should suffer through constant, excruc
4.Hale, Robert M, DDS, PC & Associates
8379 Davison Rd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We Strive to Create Your Dream Smile We Welcome You & Your Family We Pledge to Give: *Highest Quality Service *Use the Finest Skills *Best Materials *Latest Technology *Friendly Staff *Insurance Billi
5.The Art of Dentistry
2046 S State Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Welcome to The Art of Dentistry, where we believe that your smile can be a work of art. Led by Dr. Ronald A. Williams and Dr. Thomas J. Rydzon, our team is committed to providing you with a positive d
6.Ralph J Becker DDS- Blue Summit Dental Group
7007 Davison Rd
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Doctor Ralph J. Becker started his practice in 1989. His goal was to create an environment where patients felt like part of the family. He's known throughout the Davison community as a compassionate a
7.Lapeer Family Dental
3370 Davison Rd
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles.A standa
Litton Kip DDS
1095 S State Rd, Davison, MI, 48423
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future